Harvest the fruits of a good business
Pablo Escalona Betteley
- Agricultural engineer, PUCV, with a recognized 17 year professional career on major Chilean fresh fruit export company David del Curto S.A.
- During 1998 and 2000 is appointed as Production Manager in a vast fruit orchard project in China’s, Shandong province.
- Travels across China, visiting second line inland cities and towns for more than 15 years.
- Afterwards develops technical / commercial duties in Guangzhou, China and Taipei, Taiwan as well.
- Visits fruit wholesale markets, supermarkets, fairs, exhibitions in China, Hong Kong, Macau, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, VietNam, Indonesia, Australia and New Zealand, including Europe and North America.
- Has invaluable experience in the Chinese way of doing business, daily habits, preferences and standards.
- Develops David del Curto company Far East grape program.
- Manages a comprehensive contact network in China and Asia.
- Columnist on China related publications and websites.
Daniel Escalona Betteley
- Prominent Graphic designer from the Universidad de Valparaiso, Chile.
- First labor position on renowned advertising agency, as Art Director in J.Walter Thompson, for important clients.
- Obtains a scholarship in Graphic Clinic JWT / Sao Paulo, Brazil and an internship in JWT Brazil.
- Works in Agencies Promoplán and BBDO, designing corporative campaigns for Banks, beer and beverage companies among others.
- Works with Golden Boys Advertising studio in San Francisco, USA.
- With the accumulated experience decides to work independently, being one of the founder partners of the Link Group.
- Gets a Marketing Diploma at the Adolfo Ibañez University.
- Founder of Kinesis, Advertising Agency specialized on Design and Communication for the retail and food sector, giving global solutions, starting from the branding up to the selling point.
- Continues his professional activities focused on the world of food, consulting on conceptual and visual developments for the industry, together with prominent chefs and photographers.
- Experienced in consultancy to companies on marketing, visual communication and design aspects, leading important projects with multidisciplinary teams, applied to design and construction of restaurants, selling showrooms, stands and pavilions for fairs.